Eberle Muscat Canelli Cocktail
- 3 oz of Eberle Muscat Canelli
- 1 oz Apricot Amaretto (Wine Shine/Tin City Distillery https://www.tincitydistillery.com/)
- 1.5 oz Mango Brandy (Wine Shine/Tin City Distillery https://www.tincitydistillery.com/)
- 1.5 Tbsp lemon juice
- Dash of orange bitters
- 1 maraschino cherry
- 1 egg white (optional)
- Lemon peel for garnish (optional)
Muscat is a diverse wine that can be used in sangria, cooking, and even cocktails. I hope you enjoy the cocktail! -Kyann Varvel
Total Time: 10 minutes
Recipe by Kyann Varvel
1. You will need a cocktail shaker, spoon, ice, and a citrus peel. Fill your shaker about halfway with ice.
2. Add in your Muscat, Amaretto, Brandy, lemon juice, and egg white (optional).
3. Grab your favorite glassware (recommend a champagne coupe or a vintage glass goblet). Add the bitters and cherry to the glass. Express the peel to the glass but do not add to the glass just yet.
4. Shake the cocktail shaker until the shaker becomes cold. Strain the cocktail into your glass. Make sure no ice goes into the glass.
5. If you used egg whites, scrape the extra fluffy egg white into the top of your glass. Add the lemon peel.
6. Sip, Sip Hooray! You have a fabulous cocktail sure to wow your guests!« Back to Recipes