- 1 baguette
- 1/4 cup fig spread (Trader Joe's has a great one or make your own)
- 4 oz brie cheese (I like using a triple cream brie cheese)
- 3 oz thinly sliced prosciutto (about 6 slices)
- handful of arugula
- olive oil
This is a simple recipe that is great for a picnic or when you hosting guests. Easily pairs with wine many different wines. If you are making for more than a few people, just double the recipe! -Kyann Varvel
Total Time: 20 minutes
Recipe by Kyann Varvel
1. Set the oven to 375 degrees. Prepare the baguette in half lengthwise and crosswise into two long sandwich loaves.
2. Cut the brie cheese into 1/2 inch pieces. place on one side of the baguette. Brush the other half with olive oil and make for 5-8 minutes or until the cheese looks melted.
3. Pull the baguette out of the oven. Add the prosciutto, fig jam, and arugula to the bread. Add as much or a little to your sandwich. Drizzle the balsamic lightly over the arugula.
4. Enjoy the sandwich!
- 2020 Côtes-du-Rôbles Rouge
- 2020 Zinfandel
- 2019 Vineyard Selection Cabernet