Reservation Policies and COVID-19 Procedures
We are delighted to welcome you back to Eberle for our reserve tastings! To ensure the safety and health of our guests and team, we are following guidelines set forth by the CDC, state and county governments as well as the Wine Institute. Please read the following policies and guidelines below, so that you are aware of what to expect during your visit and can follow the policies. Thank you!
Eberle Winery's Reservation Polices
- Tastings are now by reservation only. You will be charged $10 at the time of booking which can be applied to any purchase you make the day of your visit. If you are a current Wine Club member your fee will be waived.
- Once you have booked an appointment with us, it means that we have reserved time in our schedule exclusively for you. Please arrive promptly at your designated time.
- If you cancel your appointment less than 24 hours before it is scheduled to take place, you will be subject to a re-booking charge of $40. To avoid a cancellation fee, please provide a cancellation notice at least 24 hours in advance of your appointment. You may cancel or reschedule your reservation by emailing us at email@example.com or calling the winery at (805)238.9607.
- Be sure to check the weather as Paso Robles can heat up to 90 degrees plus during the day and then drop by 20-30 degrees in the evening. Please be sure to make your reservations accordingly.
- If your reservation includes kids or non-wine drinkers, they must always remain seated with your party and not wander the grounds.
- Friendly dogs are welcomed on a leash. We have two winery poodles who are friendly.
- Please always maintain 6 feet between all other groups anywhere on our property.
- Late arrivals will only have the time remaining from the original reservation start and, in some cases, we may have to forfeit the reservation if you arrive with only 30 minutes remaining.
- No alcohol other than Eberle wine be consumed anywhere on our property. Any violations will have the items confiscated and your group may be asked to leave the premise.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone showing signs of intoxication, regardless of being transported via a third-party limo or bus.
- Please no outside food or picnicking.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- Reservations include a private table (inside/outside) or a place at our tasting bar that is 6 feet apart from other parties.
- Our staff will socially distance themselves and wear masks and gloves.
- Our tasting menus and order forms are single-use and will be thrown away after each use. Laminated menus will be sanitized after each use.
- All bars and tables will be disinfected after each use.
- We will only allow groups of 6 people maximum.
Disclaimer: We have implemented the health and safety measures for the safety of our guests and our team. While visiting our tasting room you must adhere to the instructions and guidelines provided by Eberle Winery. There is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 while in a public place where other people are present. COVID-19 is a contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.